What is Middleton Tech Protects
- Middleton Tech Protects is the official name of Middleton Technologies driver protection plan, powered by Kover.
- Income protection replaces 80% of your lost income when you can't work due to hospitalization, temporary account deactivation, or post-collision repairs. This is your money, and you don't have to pay it back and this is not a loan.
How much does it cost?
- All the benefits listed below in one simple membership for just $0.64 cents per day.
What is included in the protection plan?
- When you are temporarily suspended by the gig working app you work for, Middleton Tech Protect replaces 80% of your lost income.
- Deactivation due to illegal activities, local government regulations and gig companies exiting your city or state are not considered temporary deactivation.
- While your vehicle is being repaired due to a collision, Middleton Tech Protect replaces 80% of your lost income until you get your vehicle back.
- If your vehicle is rented or totaled, Middleton Tech Protect replaces 7 days of your lost income.
- Note that the plan does not cover car repair costs, only your lost income due to the accident.
- When you're hospitalized due to an unforeseeable event (scheduled visits do not count as unforeseeable), Middleton Tech Protect replaces 80% of your lost income while you are in the hospital.
- In order for your request to be approved, you must have stayed overnight at the hospital.
What gig platforms are covered?
- Uber, Lyft, DoorDash, Grubhub, Postmates, and Amazon Flex with more on the way.