To use voice commands make sure they are enabled under your settings tab, then when an order request comes in you will be able to accept or decline an order by speaking to your device. If speak to me is enabled you may not use voice commands until the app is don't speaking to you. Voice commands is a premium function.
The following commands are available:
- Accept order
- Accept offer
- Decline order
- Decline offer
Voice commands are dependent on your device, background noise and tone of voice used. If you see that the app doesn't always pick up a command then we suggest the following:
- Make sure you aren't in a voice call of any type (IE Phone/Video chat)
- Limit background noise, such as car radio, window down ETC
- If your device is in front of an air vent, make sure the AC/Heater isn't blowing full blast
- Try using a different tone of voice, such as a higher or low pitch and make sure to speak clearly
- Try pausing between words (IE Accept ... Order)
- Try using a bluetooth device
Not all phones will be compatible with voice commands or might have more issues than other devices.