Voice commands can be tricky, sometimes you might need to speak in a louder or softer tone, try a brief pause between words, speak more clearly, limit background noise or use a blue-tooth device.
The most common reason for it not to work is drivers forget to include the "order" after saying accept or decline. You may also say "accept offer" or "decline offer", but don't forget to say both words. If you see that the app doesn't always pick up a command then we suggest the following:
- Make sure you aren't in a voice call of any type (IE Phone/Video chat)
- Limit background noise, such as car radio, window down ETC
- If your device is in front of an air vent, make sure the AC/Heater isn't blowing full blast
- Try using a different tone of voice, such as a higher or low pitch and make sure to speak clearly
- Try pausing between words (IE Accept ... Order)
- Try using a blue-tooth device
Not all phones will be compatible with voice commands or might have more issues than other devices.